Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas
















I think that we are the only parents with kids who don't get up Christmas morning at the break of dawn. Our kids are really nice about letting us sleep in and they have always been that way not sure why. This Christmas we all got up at 9:30 am. We did stay up late on Christmas Eve but still. We had a great time opening gifts. I even helped Santa by making a Tepee for the kids to play in and they all fit it in it at the same time although not very comfortably. With all of the snow that we have been getting Landon, Madison and Makenna were able to go out Christmas day and sled down our driveway. They have been playing in the snow every chance they get.

3 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Wow, I can't believe all your snow.
Look like a fun Christmas morning.
Are those laser guns?

Angie said...

Cute teepee. I have always wanted to make one. Looks like fun!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

What a fun tradition, we still open pajamas on Christmas Eve too. It looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas. The tepee is great, my kids would love that! Good job on the hat too, you've been busy!