It started to snow Sunday morning around 8 am. We made it too church because Braxton was going to give a talk in sacrament. We got new councelors in the bishopric, so Braxton's talk was postponed...:( He says he is fine about the postponement. They let everyone go home after sacrament meeting, which I have to be honest, was kinda nice. It continued to snow the rest of the day, Landon, Madison, and Makenna had fun playing in it. The rest of us stayed in the warm house...:) They also cancelled school today :( Braxton was not happy about that either. He wants to make sure that he gets through all of his Accelerated Algebra II book. (crazy I know, but that is Braxton) I think that Landon, Madison, and Makenna were glad to stay home.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!
It started snowing here on Sat night.
Snowed yesterday and all day today!
It sure is pretty.
Love you all. Are you ready for us to come and visit yet?
Post a Comment