Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Tree Mountain





























The Saturday after Thanksgiving we decided to go up to Christmas Tree Mountain to cut down a tree.....It was so much fun, we drove up to the mountain, it was foggy and the kids were saying they liked being in the clouds....We got there, hopped on the wagon ride, they drove us around until we found a spot that we wanted to search for the perfect tree....we walked around and the kids kept finding some great ones.....we finally found one that we thought would fit perfectly in our family room and chopped it down....then we hitched a ride back down the mountain on the wagon ride, they brought us our tree, put it in a baling machine, which tied it up all nice, we put it on our roof and headed home....It was soooo fun we may just go back next year. :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

The trees are beautiful--but not as beautiful as your happy kids. I was happy to be able to go to your blog this morning.
Look at mine to see Ryan and Chani's new baby.
Love, Aunt Cheryl

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

So much fun!
Remember all the times we would load up in the truck or jeep, grab the hot chocolate and go get us a tree?
Lots of good memories.
Love you, Mom

Richard G Adams said...

We are coming to see the TREE so keep it living!! Jared has high speed internet so I coud see all yoyr blogg whith out a days want!