I Love the Flute! Good choice in instrument selection. Keep it up. It is hard at the beginning but will get easier. I remember having to take so many breaths and breathing so much that I would get lightheaded all the time. During class I would have to put my head between my legs to keep from passing out. Fun memories.
4 comments:
Great job, Madison !!!
I think your new dog loves you
Great job, Madison !!!
I think your new dog loves you
That was so nice! Madison is a great flute player and your little dog is darling!!
I Love the Flute! Good choice in instrument selection. Keep it up. It is hard at the beginning but will get easier. I remember having to take so many breaths and breathing so much that I would get lightheaded all the time. During class I would have to put my head between my legs to keep from passing out. Fun memories.
Post a Comment