Monday, July 19, 2010

Seattle






This past Wednesday and Thursday (July 14-15) Michael was going to Seattle to visit a customer and attend a class, so I tagged along. We tried to get in as much sight seeing as we could in the few hours we had. We went on a Ferry to Bainbridge Island, Went on the Underground tour of Seattle, and of course the Space Needle. We had a lot of fun, it was great to get away just the two of us. I may have to tag along more often.

3 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

How fun for you two. Thanks for posting a picture of you both. Melissa, you are absoulty Beautiful!!!

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

Julie said: Looks like you had a great time. That city is amazing! All mothers look extra beautiful when they spend a couple days away from cooking, cleaning, and driving kids everywhere.

Kory and Sharese say: said...

I heard you guys got a way on a long needed vacation. So glad you had that opportunity to reconnect!