Monday, November 09, 2009

A new addition




We are considering adopting a kitty from the shelter, her name is Nutmeg. We have had her for a week and we are hoping that her and our parakeet can learn to ignore each other. She is a super sweet kitty, she puts up with all of us, and she is fully litter box trained. She just has a natural tendency to want the bird, imagine that :). Not sure what I was thinking. We definitely could not leave them in a room alone together. We love our bird so we are hoping it will all work out.

4 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh keep her!!
She looks like a sweetie.

Kristina said...

I agree with Mom...Oh I love the color what a CuTe KiTTy!! You'll have to let me know if you keep her...I love the name!

Richard G Adams said...

Remaber what happened to your bird!

DAD

adamsfamily said...

Michael says "taste like chicken"

Hopefully we can keep them both alive :)