Melissa, I can't believe how beautiful your kids are but what do you expect when you have a Mom as cute as you. It seems like you were just Braxton's age.My how time flies. When are you coming to visit maybe we could play some bunko That would be fun. I forget how pretty it is up there. you take care. Raelene
Happy Birthday July 3rd. It is so good to be able to catch up on your lives once in a while through your cute blog. We sure miss seeing you guys. I know how old you are, but I won't tell.
4 comments:
Braxton,
You are so handsome!!
Love you, Grandma XOXO
Wow I bet that feels good to have them off...Love ya!
Melissa, I can't believe how beautiful your kids are but what do you expect when you have a Mom as cute as you. It seems like you were just Braxton's age.My how time flies. When are you coming to visit maybe we could play some bunko That would be fun. I forget how pretty it is up there. you take care.
Raelene
Happy Birthday July 3rd.
It is so good to be able to catch up on your lives once in a while through your cute blog.
We sure miss seeing you guys.
I know how old you are, but I won't tell.
Post a Comment