Friday, April 03, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Madi Dear....




Madison turned 9 yesterday....she is growing up.....
Every year Madi comes up with the kind of cake she wants....this year she wanted a puppy dog cake..... I tried my darndest to come up with something that resembled little doggie faces....Madi was sweet she said that she really liked it.....

5 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Yes, Madi is growing up. Madison, you are such a pretty girl.
We love you so.
Melissa the cake is very cute.
When can we come to see you guys?

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Madison, I love your new glasses.
Sorry you were not home when we called on your special day. Maybe you could call us?
We love you.

Kristina said...

Madison...Wishing you a Happy Birthday!! (on thursday) I can't believe you're already 9....we love you! And your mom did a geat job on your birthday cake!

Richard G Adams said...

Happy Birthday Madison, wish we were there.

Kory and Sharese say: said...

Wow, she is growing up. What a great age. Happy Birthday!!!