Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weekend fun




The girls had fun on the tire swing that looked like a horse.



Sweet, pretty little tulips.



The cow train making its way through the tulips.










The girls also had fun riding on the cow train, could be because the drivers were crazy teenagers and went super fast, you had to hold on for dear life.





Racing ducks.










Madison really wanted her picture taken by the Windmill, since her teacher is from Holland.


This past weekend while the boys were on a Scout Campout, the rest of us drove down to Woodburn to the Tulip festival we had a great time and it was beautiful.

5 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

You are right they are "Pretty little tulips"
I wondered where the boys were.
Love you, Mom

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

Love all the tulip pictures!

Kristina said...

Looks like you guys have been having all sorts of Fun!! Great Pics.! Love ya!

Richard G Adams said...

Did you get any? I'm geting to old, I think I would have stayed home and read a book. DAD

Michelle said...

That is some of the prettiest countryside ever, so green!
And the tulips are beautiful too!