Friday, March 27, 2009
Wild Animal Safari
I have always wanted to go to the Wild Animal Safari Park in Winston, OR. Today, was the day that we were able to go. We left early this morning and drove the 2 1/2 hour drive down to Winston, Oregon. We had so much fun. We saw lots of wild animals just roaming around, except for the Elephants, Cheetahs, Tigers, Lions, Hippo, and Bears had fences around them, but all the other animals just roamed freely around where ever they wanted to go....some of them would come right up to the car window, and our windows were down...we were thinking that the Ostrich and the Llama's were getting a little too close inside the window. The Elephants were giving car washes....it was fun to watch....We enjoyed seeing the Zebra's just wandering around close to the car you could almost reach out and touch them. I really enjoyed seeing the Giraffe's they would just walk around the cars, soooo fun. It was alot of fun. Now I can check it off my list of things I want to do... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man I am jealous! I would still love 2 go and do this it looks like fun...I am glad you guys were able 2 go and do it...:)
Post a Comment