Friday, August 15, 2008

The Great Wolf Lodge

There is a new water park about 2 hours from us in Washington. We all packed up on Monday and surprised the kids, they had no idea where we were going. Their faces were priceless when we arrived at the Lodge.... Landon and Madison always want to go swimming so this was extra fun.....We all had a great time Monday and Tuesday playing in the water.....Madison was the only one that would dare go down the Howlin' Tornado with Michael and Me.....So fun!! The boys went down the huge water slides on tubes with me and that was also really fun.... Makenna is our most daring child but she was still a little too short for the big rides....We had a hard time keeping her, Madison, Landon, and Braxton out of the Wave pool.....We had a lot of fun....We may have to go back next summer...I took some pictures, but quickly put away the camera so that I could play instead of taking pics....much more fun playing.... :)

1 comment:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Thanks so much for send your blog adress.
Your little trip looks like so much fun. I love you guys, Mom