Happy Birthday Madison. You are now 8. I hope your baptism will be the best gift of all. Melissa, you did great on the cake, better than I would ever be able to come up with.
Melissa, Great Cake!! I saved a picture of it, I'm going to try to attempt to copy it. Savannah loves horses so much, she would be so happy for a horse cake on her big day. I love looking at your blog and keeping posted on your cute family. I love your music too. emily
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Madison. You are now 8. I hope your baptism will be the best gift of all. Melissa, you did great on the cake, better than I would ever be able to come up with.
Happy Birthday, Madison
We are so glad that you had a great day.
Love you, Grandma & Grandpa
Happy Birthday, Madison
We are so glad that you had a great day>
Love you, Grandma & Grandpa
Melissa,
You did a fantastic job on the cake!!
Happy Birthday, Madison
We are so glad that you had a great day>
Love you, Grandma & Grandpa
Melissa,
Great Cake!! I saved a picture of it, I'm going to try to attempt to copy it. Savannah loves horses so much, she would be so happy for a horse cake on her big day. I love looking at your blog and keeping posted on your cute family. I love your music too.
emily
Happy Birthday!! We love the horse cake - Looks like you had a great day! Leif and Julie
Post a Comment