Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2 down 2 to go....


I was hoping to get the quilts done for Christmas....I finished the girls but the boys I still need to work on......The kids had sooooo many baby blankets I didn't know what to do with them all....Madison wouldn't let me give them away....and when she found out that I was cutting them up she was not very happy with me....until I told her that I was going to make them into bigger quilts......I have never attempted machine quilting before and I'm having lots of fun making them.....

4 comments:

Kory and Sharese say: said...

That is such a good idea to use the material from old baby blankets. I may have to do the same thing as I have a lot of recieving blankets for both boys and girls that are only used when they are 6 months old and younger.

Michelle said...

That is a great idea! They look beautiful.

Richard G Adams said...

Looks like things are back to NORMAL!!! It look good, see you soon.

Brosita said...

Melissa- these are sooooo cute! Good job! I am so proud of you!
Can't wait to see the boys! Wink!