
2 Sundays ago after church, Michael was at the church for a meeting, I was resting upstairs because of a headache, the boys were doing their own thing. Madison and Makenna came upstairs to let me know that Madison had cut Makenna's hair and they needed help cleaning up all the hair :( at first I wasn't sure what she was talking about until I got a good look at what was left of Makennas bangs and the big chunk cut out of the back of her hair clear to the scalp. I still haven't really taken a close up picture of the new haircut that Madison gave Makenna, maybe I should and then I might be able to use it as blackmail when the girls get older :). Needless to say I wasn't very happy, ever since we took away Makenna's pacifier she twists and pulls out her hair, so her hair was already very thin. I tried to fix it but we will just have to wait for it to grow back, and then maybe we can look back on this with fond memories and laugh. Later in the week me and the girls went to a Primary Presidency meeting and we all shared stories about kids cutting their own or others hair. After Madison had heard all of the stories she said to me " Now are you more happy about me cutting Makenna's hair?" Hopefully Madison won't try to cut anymore hair.
Makenna loves to put on her dress up shoes and a dress and dance and sing around the house. Very cute.
3 comments:
Oops. It doesn't look too bad from the far away picture. Now she won't be able to pull at it as well when she misses her pacifier.
Sounds like Madison has picked out an early career in the hair industry... be glad she didn't cut it all off or a hat would be in order.
See you soon!
Post a Comment