The girls and I decided it would be fun to paint fingernails and toenails. I have to admit they did pretty good putting polish on my toes. I gave them a light color, that way it wouldn't matter if they didn't stay on the nails :).
I like painting toes too when I get a chance. McKay has to help also but wants the fingernail polish on him. I end up putting clear glitter polish on his fingers and toes. His daddy does not like that I do this but McKay insists that he look like me.
1 comment:
I like painting toes too when I get a chance. McKay has to help also but wants the fingernail polish on him. I end up putting clear glitter polish on his fingers and toes. His daddy does not like that I do this but McKay insists that he look like me.
-Sharese
Post a Comment