So there was this kid in a burning building on the second floor, and the firemen had their net ready to catch him. "jump kid!" they yelled, he said "I'm not a kid, I'm a bull-fighter", so after several attempts they finally said "ok, jump bull-fighter" and as the bull-fighter jumped the firemen pulled the net and yelled "olay!"....
Bad humor, sorry. I love the costumes. Isabelle was originally a flamingo, then she decided to be unicorn, now she has decided on a pirate... fun stuff.
2 comments:
So there was this kid in a burning building on the second floor, and the firemen had their net ready to catch him. "jump kid!" they yelled, he said "I'm not a kid, I'm a bull-fighter", so after several attempts they finally said "ok, jump bull-fighter" and as the bull-fighter jumped the firemen pulled the net and yelled "olay!"....
Bad humor, sorry. I love the costumes. Isabelle was originally a flamingo, then she decided to be unicorn, now she has decided on a pirate... fun stuff.
Post a Comment