
Madison's first day of school. I took the camera to school, so I could get some cute pictures of her doing things and as I went to take a picture of her coloring the batteries died. Come to find out Michael thought he was helping me out by changing the batteries that morning, but they were dead ones. :) oh well :)
4 comments:
My brother Garrett just moved to your neck of the woods, he is working their in Beaverton. I mention this because when I saw this picture a taught I was looking at his daughter Gracie. I can't believe how much Madison looks like her. I will have to see if I have a picture somewhere so you can see.
Heather
I am in third grade.
Isabelle
Does your brother like it up here? I would love to see a picture of his daughter, is she also 5 years old? That is funny that they look alike. Isabelle, are you enjoying 3rd grade? Landon is also in the 3rd grade. They are growing up pretty fast :)
Post a Comment